Welcome to Estrella Naturals!
Nutritional Products,Great Prices & Excellent Service You Can Trust!
| || |
What is Krill Oil? Krill oil is oil from a tiny, shrimp-like animal. Baleen whales, mantas, and whale sharks eat primarily krill. In Norwegian, the word "krill" means "whale food." People extract the oil from krill, place it in capsules, and use it for medicine. Some brand name krill oil products indicate that they use Antarctic krill. This usually refers to the species of krill called Euphausia superba.
- 500 Mg of of potent purified Krill Oil per easy absorb softgel
- 60 easy to absorb softgels per bottle
- Krill oil is free of heavy metals and considered more efficient in the body than regular fish oil
- Great source of omega 3-6-9 and antioxidants
- Each bottle is a 30 day supply
Take (2) softgels daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
May We Also Suggest...
Krill Oil, Antioxidant Support, 60 Softgels, Nature Naturals